Pearl of Kurzeme - Located in the middle of Talsi stands one of the most beloved cheese in Latvia "Talsu ritulis" producer AS "Talsu Piensaimnieks".
A combination of clean, blooming environment, modern factory, experience and dynamic teamwork.
- Talsu dairy was founded in 1922.
- After the merger, the company had 109 members and until 1940 they worked as a cooperative society of Talsi dairy farmers.
- Until July 1940 there was a Talsi dairy cooperative society.
- From 1940 to 1993 - branch of the Liepājas Dairy.
- The Talsi Dairy Cooperative Society was reinstated on March 8, 1993.
- On September 11, 1998, the reorganization of the company took place, as the result of it AS "Talsu Piensaimnieks" was founded.
- Beginning in 1995, the production of raw, semi-hard cheese "Talsu Ritulis" began.
- In 2009, using the knowledge and skills of the company's specialists, a new semi-hard cheese Talsi "Deviņkalnu" was introduced.
- In 2012, the company's store - the confectioner "Piena Sēta" opened it's doors for the first time.
- In 2015, using the ancient Italian and Danish cheese making traditions, a brand new parmesan cheese Talsu "Hard" was developed and introduced.
Highest popularity and recognition was brought by "Talsu Piensaimnieks" cheese "Talsu ritulis" which for over 12 years rolls over the land and hills of Talsi, all over Latvia as well as beyond the borders of our land.
Our products are available for purchase in Latvia, United Kingdom, Ireland and Poland.